Heather has an extensive background in racing and coaching. While she continues to have a successful career racing on the road she loves working with athletes to assess their strengths, sharpen their skills and smash their goals. She is a sprint specialist that thrives in fast paced crit racing but has fallen in love with mountain biking and the longer off-road challenges, what she calls gravel adventuring. As a multi-discipline athlete she knows the importance of technical skills development alongside fitness gains. She has coached a wide range of athletes from beginners to collegiate champions; amateurs to professionals. She will keep your goals in focus as you navigate training, racing and life. She believes in the importance of balancing recovery, training and nutrition and helping you discover what works best for you. Her experience in high performance has given her a large appreciation for building the mental strength required to take on a big event. Heather loves hearing your race stories and laughing at life's unexpected turns.
Philosophy: My goal is for every athlete to leave me having challenged their way of thinking, learned more about themselves, increased their understanding of endurance training and nutrition and smashed through what they had previously considered their self-limitations. Building more confident and happy athletes is what I consider success as a coach.
- Certified UCI Sports Director 2018
- Certified USAC Level 1 Coach
- SafeSport Certified
- BA International Relations - University of Colorado
- D1 Collegiate National Champion
- US Pro Nats Team Time Trial Champion
- Top 10 results at Women's World Tour events
- 10+ years racing professionally
- Proud to have competed in Unbound, FNLD GRVL, Crusher in the Tushar, Rock Cobbler, BWR, and The Rad Dirt Fest.