Ultra and trail runner living in Denver CO, Japanese born, 2x breast cancer survivor, 30+ years of experience in health, fitness, and training fields. Currently works as a UESCA certified running coach, a personal trainer, Group Fitness instructor, and Run Club coordinator at Colorado Athletic Club Tabor.
My passion is to motivate and guide people to accomplish their athletic goals with my long time experience on training, completing endurance events, and the knowledge of human body and movements. I enjoy working with all levels of people-especially someone new to the running or older athlete like myself and coaching by creating their individualized training plans with efficient strength training plans to improve weakness and prevent from injury.
I love challenging, am still completing myself in ultra endurance events as an older athlete, and enjoy being a part of running community. I am a Altra Red team athlete, a Nuun ambassador, and a part of the Berkeley Park Running Company team.
My biggest accomplishment is that I survived from cancer twice, and I finished 19 one-hundred miles ultra running races so far including Leadville 100 Run, some international races like UTMB in Europe, UTMF in Japan, and Ultra fiord in Chile Patagonia, and I am a first person to complete Grandslam of ultra running and Leadwoman in the one season in 2015. I love outdoor activities, exploring the Colorado mountains, and has summited many Colorado 14ners, Mt Rainer, Kilimanjaro, and Mont Blanc.
- Bachelor degree in Kinesiology
- Master agree in Exercise Physiology
- UESCA Running coach
- ACE Personal trainer
- ACE Group Fitness Instructor
- Schwinn / Stages Cycling
- ViPR, TRX, BOSU etc
- Wilderness First Responder
- CPR/AED/First aid
- Bilingual Japanese and English
- Trail running
- Ultra distance
- Strength training for endurance athlete
- 19 hundred mile trail running races finisher as is 2021
- Grandslam of Ultra running 2015 1st female
- 2x Leadwoman 2014, 2015
- 50+ full marathons finisher
- 2015 Sports Women of Colorado
- Ultrarunning/ Inspiration category
- 2017 voted as one of Colorado Resident badass